OUR CARE PLANS
Our priority at Edge Eyewear is to provide world-class eye care as well as top quality service and products. By joining one of our care plan schemes you allow us to provide this to you without any additional fees.
care plans are paid by direct debit, and can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually on the 1st or 15th of the month.
CARE PLAN (for non-contact lens wearers)
This scheme costs £5.50 per month.
This is reduced to £4.75 per month per person if more than one person registers per household.
A household scheme is available for £14.50 per month and covers all individuals within one household.
The scheme covers all consultations and supplementary tests that may be required, as well as the following:
· All eye examinations.
· Additional tests (e.g. OCT, photos) all included.
· Additional consultations, to address any concerns you may have at no extra cost.
· Digital Copies of any images captured (if requested).
· The option to pay for your glasses on an interest free direct debit plan.
· 10% off spectacles (frames, lenses, ready readers, sunglasses).
· 10% off all gift cards purchased.
· 10% off any over-the-counter products.
CARE PLAN PLUS (for contact lens wearers)
This scheme costs £9.50 per month.
This is reduced to £8.75 per person per month if more than one person registers per household.
A household scheme is available for £26.50 per month and covers all individuals within one household.
This price does not include any contact lenses but lenses can be added in for an extra cost. If this is the case then there is the option to have lenses delivered regularly, automatically, to an address of your choice
The scheme includes everything in the CARE PLAN, plus:
· Contact lens appointments.
· Appointments related to contact lens problems included.
· 10% off solutions, saline, and eye drops
· The option to add solutions to your direct debit for £6 per month.
· Reduced price contact lenses compared to if not on a direct debit.
· No postage fees on your contact lenses when shipped standard delivery.